Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lets start!

Hello Everyone,

Here is the hardest part. Starting, for me at least and I imagine for you also.

I am 45 years old and going through a rough time of my life. I am separated and over weight. The doctors said I am also diabetic and now I am broke also. Great huh?

I plan on turning my life around and not letting depression rule it. I have been hiding inside my head for too many years and it is time to come out and fight for my life. I was told writing down everything you are going through would help a person. Well here it is and I hope if I don't make it at least someone may get something from my trials.

Hurgoll

2 comments:

Mulchmania said...

I wish you well on this journey. Many of us have had some hard roads and found our way. Writing is certainly a great doorway to growth.

You might find useful writings on the blogs of others as you proceed on your path.

Lexi

Mulchmania said...

P.S. I hate these baffling blogger comment forms. How on earth do I show where I am from???